With our spring calendar already bulging (and your co-conveners slightly overwhelmed), we’re decided to push the next Digital Editors' Network meetup to the autumn – and to flag some of the other events you might also want to consider in the meantime:
- 3 May. Responsive Journalism Architecture Masterclass with Martin Bellam, formerly information architect at The Guardian (Tweet @currybet for discount code)
- 10 May. Society of Editors Regional Conference in Manchester. A great line up and a few more spaces available. Contact Richard Catlow for more details.
- 10 May. WAN-IFRA’s 11th International Newsroom Summit in Hamburg.
- 16-19 May. Future Everything 2012 in Manchester.
- 24 May. BBC's Connecting Communities Conference 2012 in Salford.
- 15-17 June- #uclanMADE: UK Startup Weekend in the Sandbox at the Media Factory, Preston.[Deadline for applications: 18 May 2012].
- 21-22 June. Association of Journalism Educators' Seminar hosted by UCLan, Preston.
- 13 July. News: Rewired in London.
Coming this autumn
- 21-22 September. Data Journalism Camp 2012 in the Media Factory, Preston.[Following on from the very successful #DJCamp2011) with Paul Bradshaw and Megan Knight .
- October / November. DEN Autumn meeting (Agenda & speaker suggestions welcome)
Also: DEN is a network of media innovators powered by its participants since 2007; we don't have ‘memberships’. If you want to contribute, please contact the co-conveners, Nick Turner or Francois Nel.